Find Hotels in Angier, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Travelers to Angier will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include North Carolina State Capitol, PNC Arena, and Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Angier
A favorite place to visit in the city is White Rabbit Brewing Company. You'll also find Campbell University and Adams Vineyards in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Angier, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 132 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary is 21.1 mi (34 km) from central Angier. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Raleigh can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway N is 18 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Angier. This 2.5-star hotel in Cary features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Smithfield, NC is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Angier. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Smithfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Angier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Angier gets about 47.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F