Visitors to Apex are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, wineries, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include PNC Arena, Kenan Stadium, and North Carolina State Capitol.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Apex
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cloer Family Vineyards, Halle Cultural Arts Center, and Knights Play Golf Center. In the area, you'll also find PNC Arena and Kenan Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Apex. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Apex - Raleigh - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Comfort Inn Apex - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Lenovo, 9.1 mi/14.6 km from the city center, and North Carolina State Capitol, which is 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Dressing for Apex
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 43.31 inches of rain falls on Apex each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F