Families will find kid-friendly activities in Morrisville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include PNC Arena, North Carolina State Capitol, and Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrisville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Parkside Town Commons is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Crabtree County Park and RDU Observation Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Morrisville. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Raleigh Durham Airport - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Top places to see in the area include PNC Arena, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center, and North Carolina State Capitol, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for Morrisville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 43.31 inches of rain falls on Morrisville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F