Picture yourself rambling through the avenues during your future day, taking note of the lovely nature or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one attraction you have been anticipating in particular: Nijo Market. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the moment has come to mark it complete.
Nijo Market Accommodation
Hotels near Nijo Market
Looking for places to stay that are close to Nijo Market?
You will find it in Sapporo, a lively city that many visitors enjoy checking out.
If you are hoping to stay in a hotel that's within an easy walk of Nijo Market, then get ready to celebrate! There are actually 50 options nearby. Some of the most popular establishments are the Jasmac Plaza Hotel, Hotel Gracery Sapporo and Hotel Okura Sapporo.
Accommodation can often be a big outlay when traveling, so why not save some cash and grab a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo and the Novotel Sapporo Hotel are two popular options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
There's numerous high-end hotels in this area. Raise the bar on your travel experience at the ANA Hotel Sapporo, (0.5 miles away), or the Sapporo Grand Hotel, (0.5 miles away).
When you're roaming the area surrounding Nijo Market, don't forget to sample the delicious coffee and delectable treats at Snow Brand parlor / Snow Brand head office. Later, head to one of the close-by restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Hotel Mercure Sapporo. Afterwards, stop by Kakoiya and order a round of beers.
After you've finished with Nijo Market, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- It's impossible not to appreciate the structural design of Sapporo TV Tower, a much-loved historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
- Investigate all of the upcoming events and enjoy a hit of culture at Hokkaido Shiki Theatre. It holds numerous live performances for most tastes and interests.
- The people who live here usually reccommend venturing down Ramen Yokocho, one of the more distinguished streets in the region.
- See Clock Tower in all its glory, a renowned clock tower that serves as a focal point of this town.
- Enjoy the trees, soft grass and invigorating air at Odori Park, a frequently visited urban park.
Some tourists find their way to Nijo Market by light rail. It's 0.8 miles from Sapporo Station to your destination.
Expedia's registry of Sapporo rooms delivers all the things you want, so you're sure to find a place to stay near Nijo Market you'll appreciate. Lots of sightseers stop here from everywhere on the planet, so it's time to get going. You can spend with certainty when booking time is here, too: multiple new admirers would recommend their Sapporo hotel to a friend. Need help deciding? Find all the information you need right here.
- From families with children to singles, we offer snug suites for everyone.
- Discover that accommodation in Sapporo will be quick to invite you into neat and clean rooms.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Nijo Market will be great which can only enhance your trip to this lovely landmark.
We see your favored spot in your future with Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Nijo Market.
Learn All About Sapporo
After Nijo Market is accomplished, you'll still have more to do in Sapporo.
- In order to really leave no road unexplored, take a look at adventures near Sapporo.
- Take some hours to plot some action, and you'll soon see Sapporo also knows a thing or two about special care.
- Savor a delightful snack of its most famous foods and discover the perfect boutique to buy some gifts.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few new selfies. You won't regret planning a journey to Sapporo, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Nijo Market. Reserve now!