Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Noboribetsu, which is also known for its hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, spas, and theme park.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Noboribetsu
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Noboribetsu
Attractions like Jigokudani, Kojohama Onsen, and Date Jidaimura are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Noboribetsu Bear Park and Noboribetsu Hot Spring.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Noboribetsu. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SANSEIKAN - Amenities at this 3-star ryokan include free parking and an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ryotei Hanayura Ryokan - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this ryokan. This 3.5-star ryokan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Bourou NOGUCHI Noboribetsu - Adult Only - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Noboribetsu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 46.30 inches of rain falls on Noboribetsu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F