Visitors to Rusutsu are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, hot springs, and bars.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 40 mi (64.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rusutsu
Skiing is a top activity, and Rusutsu Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Kimundo Waterfall and Lake Toya in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rusutsu. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Rusutsu - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Westin Rusutsu Resort - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi.
- Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 4 restaurants, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rusutsu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rusutsu is 46.30 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F