Visiting North Frontenac
Travelers to North Frontenac will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In North Frontenac, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in North Frontenac
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sand Lake, Mazinaw Lake Narrows, and Bon Echo Provincial Park. You'll also find Big Clear Lake Park and Kennebec Hall in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to North Frontenac, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 11 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Marble Lake Lodge is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of North Frontenac. This 3-star cabin in Cloyne features a private beach, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Beach Side Cabin In North Frontenac is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from central North Frontenac. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Perth can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa is located 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the heart of North Frontenac. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Calabogie can enjoy access to a golf course and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for North Frontenac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- North Frontenac gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F