History buffs enjoy visiting Perth though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, festivals, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Smiths Falls
- The closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 40.7 mi (65.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perth
Cultural venues in the city include Studio Theatre Perth, Perth Museum, and Full Circle Theatre. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as St. James Anglican Church. The picturesque setting of Stewart Park and Conlon Farm exemplify the city's natural beauty.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Perth Manor Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Perth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Perth is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F