Visiting Sharbot Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Sharbot Lake has to offer including its parks. In Sharbot Lake, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sharbot Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Big Clear Lake Park, Kennebec Hall, and Westport Community Arena. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sharbot Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Sharbot Lake Waterfront Loft Cabin is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Sharbot Lake. This 3.5-star inn in Westport features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Sharbot Lake Waterfront Loft Cabin is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Sharbot Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star cottage in Central Frontenac can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Sharbot Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sharbot Lake is 1.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F