Find Hotels in Northern Alps
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
Where to stay in Northern Alps
Visiting Northern Alps
Travelers to Northern Alps give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights in the city include Bellevue Cable Car, Parc de Merlet, and Les Arcs.
- There are 10388 hotels and other accommodations in Northern Alps
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 39.2 mi (63 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Alps
Cultural venues in the city include Tamie Abbey, Megeve Museum, and Le Hameau des Alpes. Attractions like Bellevue Cable Car, Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, and Evian Thermal Spa are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Menthon Castle, Annecy Castle, and Montrottier Castle.
In Northern Alps, you'll find 10388 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Appart'Hôtel le Génépy - This 3-star hotel in Chamonix City Centre features free WiFi, concierge services, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hôtel Les Grillons - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Au Coin du Feu - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Other favorite sights in Northern Alps include Parc de Merlet, Les Arcs, and Flaine Ski Resort. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Mont Blanc, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the heart of the city, and Skyway Monte Bianco, which is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away.
Getting Around Northern Alps
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Northern Alps is easy. Local metro stations include Moillesulaz Tram Stop and Graveson Tram Stop. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Albertville Station, La Bathie Station, or Saint-Gervais-les-Bains-Le Fayet Station.
More trip options
- Northern Alps Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Northern Alps Airports
- Hotels in Northern Alps Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Northern Alps Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Northern Alps
- More Hotel Options in Northern Alps
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Northern Alps, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends