Visitors can enjoy all that Harris has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Escanaba
- The closest major airport is in Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harris
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sweetgrass Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Highland Golf Club and O. B. Fuller Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Harris, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Terrace Bay Hotel is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from central Harris. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gladstone can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Magnuson Grand Pioneer Inn and Suites is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Harris. This 3-star hotel in Escanaba features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Americas Best Value Inn Escanaba is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Harris. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Escanaba can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Harris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 10°F at night
- About 28.50 inches of rain falls on Harris each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 9°F