Visiting Bark River
Visitors can enjoy all that Bark River has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Escanaba
- The closest major airport is in Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bark River
A couple of favorite places to visit are Highland Golf Club and O. B. Fuller Park. You'll also find Sweetgrass Golf Course and Country Meadows Golf Course in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bark River, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Terrace Bay Hotel is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the center of Bark River. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gladstone can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Magnuson Grand Pioneer Inn and Suites is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Bark River. This 3-star hotel in Escanaba features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Americas Best Value Inn Escanaba is located 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Bark River. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Escanaba can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Bark River
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- About 28.50 inches of rain falls on Bark River each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 9°F