Visiting Oak Hill
Visitors to Oak Hill are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beckley
- The closest major airport is in Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oak Hill
A favorite place to visit in the city is Summit National Scout Reserve. Additionally, you'll find New River Gorge National River and Appalachian Bible College in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Lodge Hotel & Conference Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oak Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Oak Hill gets about 41.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F