When you think of your next getaway, you probably see yourself strolling through the roads, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite world everywhere around you. However, there's one attraction you are especially counting on: Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum. Now is finally the day to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum
Hotels near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum
Open up your travel horizons at Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum, a taste of the local culture.
You'll find it in Aurora, only 25 miles from the busy streets of Salem, the state's capital.
If there's a chance you'd like to be where the action is, there are approximately 5 hotels to select between. Lots of travelers book a night at the Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites and Quality Inn Wilsonville.
There is no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. The Guesthouse Inn & Suites Wilsonville and the Canby Country Inn are some places you should check out.
The Snoozinn, only 5 miles away, is a high-end accommodation option that that provides its guests with the very best in comfort and amenities.
Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum is close to some local spots where tired visitors can catch a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Grab a seat, get a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Scattercreek Junction. Travelers wanting a heartier dining experience can devour a meal at Christa's Cafe & Antiques, an establishment that's also close. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and buy a few rounds at Pheasant Run Winery & Tasting.
After checking out Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Quad biking is an extremely popular pastime in this region. Try it and see how you go!
- If that's not up your alley, try cycling instead.
Portland places to stay listed on Expedia deliver all you require, so you're sure to get spots near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum you'll fall in love with. Portland was a fairly favored place in the most recent twelve months, so you shouldn't be the only one. You can rest easy once you're ready to book, too: travelers of all manner recommended their Portland hotel. You can find all the information you're looking for.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the staff at lodging near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum provide grand service.
- From families to newlyweds, we've got suites that are relaxing for everyone.
- Rooms in Portland accommodation are always presentable and neat.
Portland vacations saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum.
Learn All About Portland
With Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Portland.
- Discover a gallery to browse for mementos and polish off an enticing supper of its signature ingredients.
- Portland also is experienced when it comes to specialized treatment after some hours spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Portland tourism hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but rising amounts of visits mean the time to make your travel wishes a reality is now.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Portland, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!