Find Luxury Hotels in Old Town Alexandria from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Old Town Alexandria Luxury Hotels
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Top 5 Star Hotels in Old Town Alexandria
Top 4 Star Hotels in Old Town Alexandria
Looking for a great accommodation for your luxury holiday in Old Town Alexandria? Let Expedia help you arrange your flight to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) airport or College Park, MD (CGS) airport, and then choose from some places to stay that will deliver the luxury you seek. Amenities are an important consideration when you plan a trip, so we make it easy to find what you want to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. If you want a posh hotel with a spa, an indoor pool, or luxury bedding, Expedia can help you find the best luxury hotel experience that Old Town Alexandria offers. During your visit, you might want to enjoy the port and riverfront which Old Town Alexandria is known for.
When to Visit Old Town Alexandria
This is what you can expect the weather to be like while you are staying in Old Town Alexandria:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 30°F
- Driest months: February, January, August, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.84 inches
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, and September, with an average rainfall of 3.80 inches
Exploring Old Town Alexandria
Enjoy Old Town Alexandria and visit Old Presbyterian Meeting House, Lyceum, and Athenaeum. If you have extra time while you’re in the area, you might want to see Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum and Market Square.A few other things that make Old Town Alexandria special are the:
- Historical sites
- Jogging trails
Getting Around Old Town Alexandria
Take advantage of local transportation options that make it easy to see Old Town Alexandria. Head to King Street Station for metro transit. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Alexandria Station.
Frequently asked questions
Are you searching for a great accommodation for your luxury holiday in Old Town Alexandria?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Old Town Alexandria?
What's there to see and do in Old Town Alexandria?
How can I get around Old Town Alexandria?
More trip options
- Other Luxury Hotels in the nearby
- More Hotel Options in Old Town Alexandria
- More Accommodation Types in Old Town Alexandria
- Hotels near Popular Old Town Alexandria Attractions
- Other Hotels near Old Town Alexandria, Alexandria
- Old Town Alexandria Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia Latest Trends