Think of yourself walking through the city center of your upcoming getaway, looking up at the beautiful world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you've been especially anticipating: Omaha Children's Museum. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the day to mark it finished.
Omaha Children's Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Omaha Children's Museum
Are the children getting edgy? An afternoon out at Omaha Children's Museum may be just what you've been looking for.
You can find it in Omaha, a city that is popular with travelers from all corners of the globe.
If you'd love to stay someplace close to Omaha Children's Museum, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 18 places to rest your head within 2 miles. Consider the Hotel Deco XV, the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market and the Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. They are a short 0.3 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Within the vicinity are quite a few great hotels if you're hoping to keep expenses low while you're traveling. The Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown (0.7 miles away) and the Magnolia Hotel Omaha (0.2 miles away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
If you're looking for a hotel room that goes that extra mile, you'll come across many upmarket establishments within walking distance. Elevate your overall experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown, (0.4 miles away), or the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha, (0.7 miles away).
There's absolutely no need to go without delicious coffee and sweet treats in the area surrounding Omaha Children's Museum. Starbucks is a charming place frequented by locals and visitors alike, and is just a short stroll away. A bit later, you really should book a table at DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown for a more substantial meal. Want to seal the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to venture too far to find Upstream Brewing Company.
Not quite ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Omaha Children's Museum to do in the region:
- Orpheum Theater is a superb place to take in a theater performance.
- Spend a morning at Joslyn Art Museum and admire their notable exhibition of wonderful artworks.
- First National Bank Tower stands apart from other corporations in the area, making it well-worth your time.
- It doesn't matter if you attend a comedy, tragedy or musical, time at Holland Performing Arts Center is a fun and unique way to while away a few hours.
- Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts is a community center for arts and culture that offers a range of functions and exhibitions, including local art exhibitions, festivals and art courses.
It's 0.9 miles from Omaha Children's Museum to the closest train station, Amtrak Omaha Station.
Expedia's list of Downtown Omaha motels and lodging furnishes all you want, so you are certain to find accommodation near Omaha Children's Museum you'll love. Downtown Omaha had more than a few travelers in the last year, so get hunting. When you're ready to book, you'll rest easy: multiple visitors would recommend their Downtown Omaha hotel to a colleague. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the insider information you're looking for.
- Seeking room comfort as well as cleanliness? We have it here.
- "Neat, clean, and prepared to receive you" is always the end game for Downtown Omaha hotel rooms.
- The guest service at lodging near Omaha Children's Museum will be great which can only improve your trip to this fine feature.
Your favored site awaits with our excellent roster of hotels near Omaha Children's Museum.
Downtown Omaha Interesting Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Downtown Omaha once Omaha Children's Museum is checked off your agenda.
- Get cultured about the territory's background, then enjoy an evening of fun and games to conclude your adventure with a bang.
- After some time spent on its ample pastimes, you'll also see Downtown Omaha knows some things about receiving its arrivals.
- Downtown Omaha has been hidden away, but is beginning to make itself known.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Omaha, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Omaha Children's Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and greet some all-new photo ops!