Think of yourself wandering through the avenues of a brand-new place, gazing up at the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. However, Creighton University is one feature you have been especially prepared for. Right now is the day to mark it accomplished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Creighton University?
Hotels near Creighton University
Creighton University is a marvelous place that entices loads of tourists each year.
You can find it in Omaha, a bustling city that many visitors enjoy getting familiar with.
Stay within 2 miles of Creighton University, with at least 17 establishments to choose from. The Hotel Deco XV and the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market are just 0.9 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, is 0.8 miles away.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs low, be sure to take a look at one of the variety of budget hotels nearby. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the Magnolia Hotel Omaha, but if that's not to your taste, then perhaps you could check out the Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown - Airport, which is 0.8 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket hotel options will no doubt be appealing to those who tend to travel in style. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Omaha Downtown is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Element Omaha Midtown Crossing can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both places are impressive and extremely comfortable.
Before you check out Creighton University, get a caffeine boost at Starbucks (2400 Cass Street, Omaha). California Tacos & More (3235 California Street, Omaha) is easy to find and it delivers scrumptious feasts for the area's locals as well as tourists from all over the world.
After checking out Creighton University, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at Joslyn Art Museum, a prominent art museum here.
- Are you a fan of live theatre performances? Then set aside some time to catch a play at Shelterbelt Theatre.
- As one of the central business hubs in the area, First National Bank Tower is special to collaborators and tourists.
- There's no chance of the children saying they've had enough at the hands-on and fun Omaha Children's Museum.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just relax and enjoy yourself at Orpheum Theater, the home of a range of fabulous live shows.
Rooms in Downtown Omaha here on Expedia provide everything you need, so you can definitely find accommodation near Creighton University that you'll fall in love with. It's time to get searching: Downtown Omaha saw quite a few tourists in the most recent year. All the insider info you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest assured when booking time arrives, too: new admirers of all sorts recommended their Downtown Omaha hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Omaha accommodation are clean, fresh, and ready to greet you.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the fronk desk service at hotels around Creighton University is awesome.
- You'll get it here if you're looking for room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
Downtown Omaha hotels had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your favored spot in your future with our broad directory of hotels near Creighton University.
Intriguing Downtown Omaha Facts and Figures
With Creighton University checked off your list, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Omaha.
- Downtown Omaha has been a closed book, but it is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also discover Downtown Omaha knows several things about setting out the red carpet.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end the day right.
Paying a visit to Downtown Omaha is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Creighton University. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to some new photo ops!