Think of yourself on your next day off: you might think you'll be rambling around the boulevards, staring up at the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been especially anticipating: The Durham Museum. The moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near The Durham Museum
Hotels near The Durham Museum
Culture is what defines a destination, and it's an essential ingredient of any good vacation. Popping into The Durham Museum will be sure to make your journey all the more memorable.
You'll find it in Omaha, an active city that many tourists enjoy getting familiar with.
Choose from as many as 23 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of The Durham Museum. Check out the Hotel Deco XV, just 0.6 miles away, the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market, 0.3 miles away, or the Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, 0.7 miles away.
There are a number of budget-friendly hotels conveniently located within walking distance. The Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown and the Magnolia Hotel Omaha are both popular choices. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.6 miles.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and architectural design are the DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown and the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha, which are situated 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
If you stroll around the streets near The Durham Museum, you will find Aromas Coffeehouse. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. Famished travelers looking for a more filling dining experience can chow down at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, a dining spot that's also not far away. And lastly, order a few cocktails and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at Upstream Brewing Company.
You need not travel very far from The Durham Museum to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Meander around the many exhibits at Durham Museum and explore the historical events that influenced this area.
- Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts is a community centre that offers its visitors a myriad of events and exhibitions, including art exhibitions, performances and art courses.
- Orpheum Theater is a fantastic venue to see a local show.
- Gene Leahy Mall, a popular urban park, is enjoyed by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic basket and have a relaxing day among the trees.
- The entertaining plays and performances on show at Holland Performing Arts Center are entertaining examples of the local culture.
The rail station, Amtrak Omaha Station, is 0.1 miles from The Durham Museum, making the train a convenient way to go.
Our directory of hotels and resorts in Downtown Omaha provides everything you require, so you can be certain to have locales near The Durham Museum you'll love. Get going: Downtown Omaha saw quite a few visitors over the past year. Once it comes time to make your booking, you'll do so boldly: all kinds of travelers would propose their Downtown Omaha hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? We've got all the information you're looking for.
- Rooms in Downtown Omaha hotels will be orderly, neat, and primed to show you in.
- The staff at hotels close to The Durham Museum go above and beyond which will only enrich your visit to this stunning monument.
- Looking for suites that are serene plus clean and fresh? You're on the best site.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide list of hotels near The Durham Museum, you can stay right nearby.
Charming Downtown Omaha
There are still further things to see and do in Downtown Omaha with The Durham Museum conquered.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to end the good times right; the next day, get informed about regional history.
- Use a time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon realize Downtown Omaha also knows several things about setting out the welcome mat.
- Downtown Omaha hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but is currently starting to make itself known.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and meet some all-new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a vacation to Downtown Omaha, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near The Durham Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!