Overview of Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds with Sofa Bed
Family Suite with Balcony, 2 Queen Beds with Sofa Bed
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort is located in Oglesby. Starved Rock State Park and Deer Park Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Matthiessen State Park and Buffalo Rock State Park. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like ziplining, skydiving, and horse riding.
- Grand Bear Falls Indoor Water Park - 14 min walk
- Mix's Trading Post - 2 min drive
- Illinois River Winery - 2 min drive
- Deer Park Country Club - 3 min drive
- Starved Rock State Park - 3 min drive
- Mendota Station - 27 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 93 min drive
- Subway - 6 min drive
- McDonald's - 6 min drive
- Cajun Connection - 7 min drive
- Rootbeer Stand - 8 min drive
- Burger King - 9 min drive
About this property
Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.50 for adults and USD 8.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.