Travelers to Paganico will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Abbazia di Sant'Antimo. There are 520 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paganico
Abbazia di Sant'Antimo is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Abbey of San Lorenzo al Lanzo and Church of San Nicola in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Paganico, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 115 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Albergo La Pace is located in the heart of Paganico. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Civitella Paganico can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Petriolo SPA & Resort is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from central Paganico. This 5-star hotel in Civitella Paganico features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- SI Montalcino Hotel & Restaurant is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Paganico. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montalcino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its breakfast and nice bathrooms.
Dressing for Paganico
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Paganico gets about 23.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F