Paint Lick Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Paint Lick, let Expedia help you find a motel or similar property from more than 76 lodging options in the area. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Paint Lick
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Motel 6 Berea
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Central Paint Lick is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away
Days Inn by Wyndham Renfro Valley Mount Vernon
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Paint Lick
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Danville, KY
- Central Paint Lick is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Super 8 by Wyndham Richmond
- 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Paint Lick
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Paint Lick
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Paradise Cove Aquatic Center
- Lake Reba
- Lake Linville Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- St. Clare Catholic Church
- Boone Trace Marker
- Union Church
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea
- Berea College
- Berea Arts Council
Best Time to Visit Paint Lick
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Paint Lick by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 65° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 47.17 inches in a year
How to Get to Paint Lick and Around the Area
Paint Lick Transportation
|Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass) ||Airport ||32.5 mi (52.2 km) |