History buffs will enjoy exploring Berea, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its art and shopping. Top sights in the area include Rupp Arena, Mary Todd Lincoln House, and Kroger Field.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lexington
- The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berea
The city is well known for its art scene and cultural venues like Berea Arts Council. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Boone Trace Marker. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Berea College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Berea. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Historic Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Berea - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Berea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 47.17 inches of rain falls on Berea each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F