Visiting Paint Lick
Visitors to Paint Lick are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 32.5 mi (52.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paint Lick
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Clare Catholic Church, Berea Welcome Center, and Berea College. You'll also find Boone Trace Marker and Berea Arts Council in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Paint Lick, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- The Denny House is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Paint Lick. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Paint Lick features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Quinta Inn Richmond is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from central Paint Lick. This 2.5-star hotel in Richmond features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Best Western Richmond Hotel is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Paint Lick. This 2.5-star hotel in Richmond features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Paint Lick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Paint Lick gets about 47.17 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F