Visitors to Corydon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, entertainment choices, and gardens. Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum, and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jeffersonville - Clarksville
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corydon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cold Friday View Point. Additionally, in the area you'll find Churchill Downs and Louisville Slugger Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Corydon. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Corydon - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Corydon - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free Internet.
- Comfort Inn Corydon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Muhammad Ali Center, located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center, and Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, which is 19.9 mi/32.1 km away.
Dressing for Corydon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Corydon gets about 46.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F