Visitors can enjoy all that Pembine has to offer including the golf courses and parks. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembine
The city's natural beauty is on display at Miscauno Cedar Swamp State Natural Area, Long Slide Falls, and Smalley Falls. Additionally, you might want to add Green Acres Golf Club to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pembine, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 18 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Norway is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from central Pembine. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Norway can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Pembine. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Iron Mountain can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Iron Mountain is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Pembine. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Iron Mountain can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pembine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Pembine gets about 29.68 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F