Think of yourself wandering through the avenues during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you are counting on most of all: Perth Parliament House. The day has finally come to get yourself there.
Lodging Close to Perth Parliament House
Hotels near Perth Parliament House
Spending some time at Perth Parliament House is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
It's located in the buzzing state capital, Perth.
There are as many as 21 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Perth Parliament House. You're sure to secure what you want well within convenient walking distance. The Richardson Hotel & Spa, Best Western Premier Terrace Hotel and Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel are some of the popular ones.
You can assign extra dollars for sightseeing by choosing to stay at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Situated 1 mile away is the Darby Park Serviced Residences Subiaco, but perhaps you could also look into the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza if you're looking for another option. It's 0.9 miles away.
If you're looking around for a place to stay that's a little extra special, you'll find many upmarket accommodations close by. The Four Points by Sheraton Perth is only 0.4 miles away, while the Holiday Inn Perth City Centre can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Tourists often gather at The Melbourne Hotel (942 Hay Street, Perth) for strong coffee and treats before a day at Perth Parliament House. If that's not going to cut it, order one of the daily specials at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central (24 Mount Street, Perth). You'll easily find this restaurant only 0.2 miles from Perth Parliament House.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Perth Parliament House:
- Having witnessed important events in history, the iconic Barracks Arch is a must-see landmark, particularly for history lovers.
- As a privately owned garden, it's a privilege to be able to saunter around the colorful flower beds of Harold Boas Gardens.
- Experience the workings of power and ambition at play and admire the architecture of The Cloisters, one of the area's modern civic buildings.
- If you are an a garden enthusiast, you will enjoy a visit to Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
- Before you get here, look online for information about upcoming events at Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.
The rail transport terminal, Perth, is 0.8 miles away from Perth Parliament House, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Our catalogue of hotels in Perth delivers everything you need, so you will definitely get spots near Perth Parliament House you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of newcomers last year, you shouldn't be alone. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from the recommendations you're searching for. You can spend with certainty when reservation time arrives, too: all manner of travelers would endorse their Perth hotel to an acquaintance.
- Rooms in Perth lodging will always be presentable, fresh, and primed to greet you.
- And we have suites that are snug for all types, including family reunions and newlyweds.
- The concierge services at lodging near Perth Parliament House will be wonderful which can only improve your journey to this marvelous site.
Thanks to Expedia's vast inventory of hotels near Perth Parliament House, your favorite spot awaits.
Learn All About Perth
You'll still have more to do in Perth with Perth Parliament House accomplished.
- Perth is a precious destination that is nevertheless rising in reputation.
- Perth also knows some things about hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample adventures.
- Be enlightened about Perth's past, then enjoy an evening out to top off your exploration.
Paying a visit to Perth is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Perth Parliament House. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops!