Visitors can enjoy all that Piedmont has to offer including its parks. In Piedmont, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piedmont
A favorite place to visit in the city is Talladega National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Jacksonville State University and Paul Snow Stadium in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Piedmont, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 37 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- City Heart Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Piedmont. This 2.5-star motel in Piedmont features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Night in the Museum Hotel is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Piedmont features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Piedmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Piedmont is 49.65 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F