Find Hotels in Piercy, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Travelers to Piercy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piercy
A favorite place to visit in the city is Confusion Hill Gravity House. Additionally, you'll find Standish-Hickey State Recreation Area and Drive-Thru Tree Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Piercy, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 17 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn is located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of Piercy. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Garberville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Benbow Historic Inn is 9.3 mi (15 km) from the center of Piercy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Benbow can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Motel Garberville is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from central Piercy. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Garberville can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Piercy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- Piercy gets about 67.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F