Visitors to Garberville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the city is Humboldt Redwoods State Park. In Garberville, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garberville
Favorite family attractions include Shrine Drive Thru Tree and One Log House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Richardson Grove State Park, and Tooby Memorial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Humboldt County Office and Briceland Vineyards Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Garberville. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Benbow Historic Inn - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Northern Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Garberville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Garberville gets about 68.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F