Visitors to Phillipsville are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 55.3 mi (89 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Phillipsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Shrine Drive Thru Tree, Briceland Vineyards Winery, and Mateel Community Center. In the area, you'll also find Redway City Park and Garberville Town Square.
As you plan for your vacation to Phillipsville, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn is 7.5 mi (12 km) from the center of Phillipsville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Garberville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Benbow Historic Inn is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Phillipsville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Benbow can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Motel Garberville is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Phillipsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Garberville can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Phillipsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- Phillipsville gets about 67.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F