Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Weott will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weott
Places to visit in the larger region include Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Shrine Drive Thru Tree, and Briceland Vineyards Winery. You'll also find Mateel Community Center and Redway City Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Weott, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from central Weott. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Garberville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Benbow Historic Inn is located 19 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Weott. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Benbow can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Motel Garberville is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Weott. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Garberville can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Weott
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Weott is 67.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F