Visiting Pinellas Park
Visitors to Pinellas Park are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches, and entertainment choices. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Salvador Dali Museum, Great Explorations Children's Museum, and Sunken Gardens.
- You'll find 2574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinellas Park
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Salvador Dali Museum, Great Explorations Children's Museum, and Sunken Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tropicana Field and Museum of Fine Arts.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pinellas Park. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include The Pier, located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center, and Sand Key Park, which is 10.4 mi/16.8 km away.
Dressing for Pinellas Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pinellas Park is 54.72 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 54°F