Visiting North Redington Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Redington Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Salvador Dali Museum, Sand Key Park, and Pier 60 Park.
- You'll find 2574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Redington Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Salvador Dali Museum, Sand Key Park, and Pier 60 Park. In the area, you'll also find Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Tropicana Field.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to select from in North Redington Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay - North Redingto - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Island House Hotel - Our customers like the pool and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Malibu Resort Motel - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sunken Gardens, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Great Explorations Children's Museum, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for North Redington Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Redington Beach is 54.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 54°F