Visiting Indian Shores
Travelers to Indian Shores give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Salvador Dali Museum, Sand Key Park, and Pier 60 Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indian Shores
Attractions like Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf and Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary are fun for everyone, not just kids. In the area, you'll also find Salvador Dali Museum and Sand Key Park.
In Indian Shores, you'll find 315 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Club Resort Condominiums - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its nice bathrooms.
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Indian Shores - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms at this condo resort. This 3-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Barefoot Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Pier 60 Park, located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium, which is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) away.
Dressing for Indian Shores
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 54.72 inches of rain falls on Indian Shores each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 54°F