Visiting Madeira Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Madeira Beach, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Salvador Dali Museum, Tropicana Field, and Sunken Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2651 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Madeira Beach
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include War Veteran Memorial Park. Top activities include dolphin watching and fishing, while Hubbards Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Alligator Attraction to your agenda.
In Madeira Beach, you'll find 433 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater/Madeira Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Shoreline Island Resort - Exclusively Adult - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Park Shore Suites Madeira Beach - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and walkable location.
Top places to visit in the area include Salvador Dali Museum, 9.7 mi/15.7 km from the city center, and Tropicana Field, which is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away.
Dressing for Madeira Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Madeira Beach gets about 54.72 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F