When you imagine a new place, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're especially prepared for: Pitlochry Festival Theatre. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Pitlochry Festival Theatre Accommodation
Hotels near Pitlochry Festival Theatre
A visit to Pitlochry Festival Theatre is sure to be interesting.
Pitlochry, the location where it's found, is 55 miles outside of Edinburgh, the world-famous national capital.
If you're looking to stay someplace nearby, you'll find at least 14 lodging options within 2 miles of Pitlochry Festival Theatre. Only 0.7 miles away is the Atholl Palace Hotel. The Scotlands Hotel & Leisure Club and the Pine Trees Hotel Pitlochry, 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Save some dollars by booking a night or two at a nearby budget hotel. The Craigvrack and the Fisher's Hotel are two popular choices. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
If you are thinking about going all out on a place to stay, why not look at one of the various upmarket hotel options nearby? The Moulin Hotel is merely 1 mile away, while the Old Mill Inn can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both of these places are stylish and comfortable.
Pitlochry Festival Theatre is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out sightseers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a seat with a view, order a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Mackenzie's Coffee House. In the mood for something more substantial? Knockendarroch - Hotel & Restaurant is a recommended dining place within this same area. If you're not ready to go to sleep, wander to Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club.
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Explorers Garden is a splendid private garden. Arrange a visit and delight in the peace and quiet.
- Research the schedule of events and savor a bit of culture at Explorers' Garden at Pitlochry Theatre. It holds a range of live theater shows perfect for most tastes and interests.
- Dams have plenty of uses, from recreation to flood prevention. Stop by Pitlochry Fish Ladder and see the role it plays in this locale.
- If you're craving a game of golf, get to Pitlochry Golf Club. It's the perfect place to practice your putting while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Check out the fascinating process of distilling boutique liquors, at Edradour Distillery.
Many visitors arrive at Pitlochry Festival Theatre by rail. It's only 0.3 miles from Pitlochry to this destination.
Places to stay in Pitlochry from Expedia deliver everything you require, so you can surely find selections near Pitlochry Festival Theatre you'll adore. Pitlochry saw quite a few arrivals in the last twelve months, so start researching. Need help making a decision? All the advice and information you're looking for you'll find just a few clicks away. Once you are ready to book, spend with certainty: numerous guests would suggest their Pitlochry hotel to a buddy.
- Rooms in Pitlochry lodging are presentable, fresh, and waiting to show you in.
- We've got comfy accommodations for all types, from big reunions to newlyweds.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Pitlochry Festival Theatre is great.
Suites in Pitlochry saw additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Pitlochry Festival Theatre, your favorite spot lies in your future.
Intriguing Pitlochry Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Pitlochry once Pitlochry Festival Theatre is crossed off your timetable.
- Pitlochry is beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
- Use some time to organize some activities, and you'll soon see Pitlochry also knows some things about special hospitality.
- Visit a local museum, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the good times right.
Planning a holiday to Pitlochry is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pitlochry Festival Theatre. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some new landscapes!