Visiting Pocono Manor
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pocono Manor, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping. Top sights around the area include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Pocono Manor
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pocono Manor
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Camelback Ski Area and Pocono Raceway. In the area, you'll also find Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark and Aquatopia.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Carriage House Country Club - This 2.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pocono Manor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pocono Manor is 48.74 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F