- Dining area which serves continental breakfast, foods differ slightly each day
- Very close to Powder Gate and Náměstí Republiky metro station (good for travelling to/from to airport via Zlicin)
- 5 minute walk to Old Town square, 10-15 minutes to castle (depending which entrance you head for)
Some minor Cons:
- No restaurant of their own, but there is an adjoining Chinese restaurant which did good food and beer at reasonable price
- There is a late night bar nearby which attracts some pub-crawlers, so you occasionally get loud drunken groups walking past (I think this is true in most of Old Town)
- No fixed shower in room, rather a shower head/hose attached to bath tap. It's fine when you get used to it
One final point: most public toilets in Prague (including in restaurants) charge an entry fee, so it's nice to have a centrally-located hotel which you can pop back to if you need to! The hotel also has some (clean) toilets in the lobby for guests to use.
Overall, a great experience. I would recommend.
Located in Stare Mesto, this hotel is steps from Gastronomy Museum, Republic Square, and Municipal House Hall. Tyn Church and …More
The hotel suited us well for a 5 night stay in Prague. We had a small suite of rooms which were clean and well equipped. The reception staff were helpful and there were no additional charges to pay. The hotel is located away from the centre of Prague and very close to a park. This meant that it was quiet in the evenings. As museums etc tended to close at 5pm, we found ourselves heading back on the tram, rather than staying on in the centre of Prague for our evening meal. We ate twice at the small restaurant in the hotel which stops serving food at 9pm. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone who is happy to be in a quieter area, away from the lads on their stag weekends.
Located in Vysehrad, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of Vysehrad and Prague Congress Centre. Vysehrad Castle and …More
Hotel staff were excellent. Willing to help, always with a smile on their face. The room was spacious, comfortable and relaxing. Breakfast was excellent on Sunday (more hot options) and good the other days. Location was an easy walk to tram 22 which took you within 10-15 minutes to the center where Charles bridge and shopping areas are.
Set in Prague's fashionable Vinohrady district, this former luxury apartment building, built in 1897, is less than 1 mile …More
We were very pleased with the location of this hotel. Additionally the staff were all very friendly, and there was always a front desk person who spoke English well. Our room had a very generous size. Also, the hotel included breakfast as part of the rate. Their breakfast buffet may have been the best value of our trip to Europe as it included multiple hot and cold dishes, drinks, and friendly service.
Traveller from Columbia, MO
Hotel Metamorphis is within a 5-minute walk of Old Town Square, Prague's Astronomical Clock, Tyn Cathedral, Powder Tower, and …More
A traditional style hotel, comfortable with spacious rooms. We really enjoyed our stay and the problems with the shower and safe were dealt with swiftly. The breakfast was sumptuous and we could not think of anything missing. The staff were extremely helpful.
Traveller from London
Located in Nove Mesto, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Peace Square, Czech National Museum, and Prague State Opera …More
I really liked this hotel. It reminding me more of a boarding house, the way it was laid out, but in a good way.
The room itself was very different than a typical hotel room. Very European with an interesting layout that was a nice change from the ordinary.
Great market directly at front steps of hotel.
Very close to Wenceslas Square, if that's your thing.
100 restaurants within a few blocks.
Staff was friendly upon checkin.
Traveller from Toronto
Located in Stare Mesto, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Estates Theatre, Astronomical Clock, and Church of St. Giles …More
There is a shopping center near this hotel very quite place there many shops and resraurant there and hotel room very wide 70-80 m2,but ı wanted to stay a room with 4 single beds,theybqave us 2 singles and a aofa with two beds,but it is not very important because of sofa's bed is comfortable as single beds.1 day parking is bery expensive 15 euros because ıf paeking problem at prag.Hotel is 10-15 minutes away from old prag and charles bridge
Located in Prague 5, this apartment is within 1 mi (2 km) of Staropramen Brewery, Prague Dancing House, and Prague National …More
Search for hotels in Prague on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Prague using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Prague
- Use the map to find hotels in the Prague neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Prague, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Prague
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Prague- while they last