See yourself walking through the avenues during your future vacation, noticing the monuments or the marvellous environment all around you. However, there is one draw you've been especially prepared for: Pro Football Hall of Fame. You've wanted to wander there for years, and the time has come to mark it accomplished.
Hotels Near Pro Football Hall of Fame
Hotels near Pro Football Hall of Fame
No vacation to the region is complete without a stop off at Pro Football Hall of Fame.
You'll be happy to learn that it's located in Akron, 110 miles outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Book a room at the McKinley Grand Hotel. It's only 2 miles from Pro Football Hall of Fame, and it's your only option close by.
For those looking to save a few dollars, there are a couple of budget accommodations in the area. The Residence Inn Canton and the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton are ones to keep in mind.
If you like traveling in style, you may want to consider staying at one of the upmarket hotels. You'll find fabulous amenities and a swanky vibe at the Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village) and the Bertram Inn at Glenmoor.
Remember to refuel with a treat and a rejuvenating coffee at Dunkin' Donuts (2644 Fulton Drive Northwest, Canton). When you're truly famished, you don't need to search for a place to enjoy dinner. Jerzee's Sports Grille (2531 Fulton Drive Northwest, Canton) is just 0.3 miles away.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Pro Football Hall of Fame, you'll find plenty more to see and do:
- Go on a tour around Mallone University, a major institution of higher education in the region.
- As a spot where the local community gathers to honor, reflect and commemorate, McKinley National Memorial is an important experience.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the artworks and exhibits at Canton Museum of Art.
- "The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Consider this great quote when you spend time viewing the collection at Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography.
- Now showing! Canton Palace Theatre is the destination for film connoisseurs and casual cinema-goers alike.
Motels and lodging in Akron here on Expedia deliver everything you want, so you'll surely get accommodation near Pro Football Hall of Fame you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of guests last year, you will not be alone. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you need we have just a click away. You can do so confidently once you're ready to make your reservation, too: many sightseers recommend their Akron hotel.
- You'll find Akron hotels are always fresh and orderly.
- And we have serene spaces for everyone, from big reunions to solo travelers.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the staff at lodging close to Pro Football Hall of Fame surpass all goals.
Hotels close to Akron saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's wide list of hotels near Pro Football Hall of Fame, your favored site awaits.
Once Pro Football Hall of Fame is checked off your list, there are still more activities to see and do in Akron.
- Akron tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but trips have been rising, meaning now is a good moment to book.
- Use a time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon see Akron also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Drop in on a local museum, then enjoy a night out to top off your adventure.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to some all-new selfies. Planning an escape to Akron is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pro Football Hall of Fame. Reserve now!