Visiting Quathiaski Cove
Visitors can enjoy all that Quathiaski Cove has to offer including its waterfront. The culturally-rich and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Quathiaski Cove
- The closest major airport is in Campbell River, BC (YHH-Campbell River Water Aerodrome), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Quadra Island, BC (YQJ-April Point Seaplane Base), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quathiaski Cove
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nuyumbalees Cultural Centre. In the area, you'll also find Discovery Pier and Torii Gate.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Tsa-Kwa-Luten Lodge - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Quathiaski Cove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Quathiaski Cove is 2.17 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F