Visiting Campbell River
Travelers to Campbell River give high marks for the riverfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Campbell River
- The closest major airport is in Campbell River, BC (YHH-Campbell River Water Aerodrome), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Quadra Island, BC (YQJ-April Point Seaplane Base), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbell River
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Elk Falls Provincial Park and Elk Falls Suspension Bridge. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Discovery Pier is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Campbell River Art Gallery and Tidemark Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Campbell River. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Money Pennies B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Oyster Bay Resorts - This 2.5-star resort features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Campbell River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Campbell River gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F