Find Hotels in Radnor, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visitors to Radnor are sure to enjoy the gardens, university setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, shopping, and theaters. Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Philadelphia Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Radnor
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Radnor
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Villanova University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chanticleer Garden and Wayne Art Center.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Wayne Bed & Breakfast Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Liberty Bell Center, located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center, and Independence Hall, which is 12.8 mi (20.5 km) away.
Getting Around Radnor
With so many ways to get around, exploring Radnor is easy. Nearby metro stations include Radnor Station, Villanova Station, and Stadium Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Wayne St. Davids Station, Radnor Station, or Villanova Station.
Dressing for Radnor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Radnor is 1.42 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Radnor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Radnor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Radnor?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Radnor?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Radnor?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Villanova University?
What about the best place to stay near Valley Forge Military Academy?
What are some accommodations with pools in Radnor?
Recent reviews of Radnor hotels
More trip options
- Radnor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Radnor Airports
- Hotels in Radnor Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Radnor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Radnor
- More Hotel Options in Radnor
- Radnor Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Philadelphia
- Other Hotels near Radnor, Philadelphia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends