Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Visiting St. Davids
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Davids has to offer including the live music, theaters, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, entertainment choices, and art. Around the area, top sights include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Philadelphia Zoo.
- There are 465 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Davids
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Philadelphia Zoo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Philadelphia Museum of Art and Ben Franklin National Memorial.
As you plan your vacation to St. Davids, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 86 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square is located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of St. Davids. This 4-star hotel in Philadelphia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Philadelphia 201 Hotel is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the center of St. Davids. This 3.5-star hotel in Philadelphia features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square is 12.4 mi (20 km) from central St. Davids. This 4-star hotel in Philadelphia features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Reading Terminal Market, located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Wells Fargo Center, which is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away.
Dressing for St. Davids
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on St. Davids each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F