Visitors can enjoy all that Richland has to offer including the restaurants and museums. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Richland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Richland Georgia Rail Museum. In the area, you'll also find Westville Village and Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area.
As you plan your vacation to Richland, it might be difficult to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Super Value Inn is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Richland. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Richland can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning is 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the center of Richland. This 2.5-star hotel in Columbus features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus Fort Benning is located 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the heart of Richland. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Columbus can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Richland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 48.78 inches of rain falls on Richland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F