Think of yourself sauntering around the roads of your upcoming getaway, taking note of the beautiful settings or the architecture wherever you look. However, Columbus State University is one draw you've been prepared for most of all. For a while, you've wanted to escape there, and the time has finally come to mark it off.
Find Your Perfect Columbus State University Lodging
Hotels near Columbus State University
Travel tales come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Columbus State University.
To discover it, take a trip to Columbus, which is 90 miles from the state capital of Atlanta.
You won't have to go far to discover a place to stay close to Columbus State University. There are at least 15 within 2 miles. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Columbus and the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus are only 0.8 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus, is 0.5 miles away.
Save some pennies by booking a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus and the Comfort Suites Columbus are both good options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile.
This destination also provides a choice of impressive upmarket hotel options. Discover the amazing facilities at the Extended Stay America Columbus - Airport and the Super 8 - Columbus Airport. These are just 1 mile and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
This area is filled with unique things to see. Einstein Bros. Bagels is a pleasant eatery close to Columbus State University. You might also want to rejuvenate with a wholesome evening meal at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also nearby. Finally, order a few rounds of beer and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick up your feet at Ruby Tuesday.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- For a lot of people, it's just not a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Drop in to Peachtree Mall where you will enjoy checking out its extensive retail outlets and places to eat.
- Heath Park is a local spot where you can fully let loose and live in the current moment.
- Why not pay a visit to Coca-Cola Space Science Center? It's a fun day out for all ages and you'll learn all kinds of things on the interactive exhibits.
- Those that frequent Bull Creek Golf Course love to get out for a round, and you and your playing partners will too.
- Georgia Visitor Information Center - Columbus is where visitors can grab maps, brochures, and other free tourist information.
Columbus motels and resorts from Expedia offer everything you want, so you're certain to get venues near Columbus State University that you'll fall in love with. Start searching: Columbus had quite a few sightseers over the past year. When it comes time to book, rest assured: all kinds of new admirers would suggest their Columbus hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? All the information and pointers you're looking you'll find right here.
- You're in a good place if you want room comfort plus cleanliness.
- The guest service at hotels around Columbus State University will be great, which can only enrich your journey to this marvelous feature.
- "Clean, fresh, and set to receive you" is the name of the game for Columbus hotel rooms.
Columbus getaways got greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right in the area thanks to our comprehensive list of hotels near Columbus State University.
Interesting Columbus Facts
Once Columbus State University is conquered, there are still further activities to do in Columbus.
- Until recently, Columbus tours have been only for those in on the secret, but the number of trips has been soaring, meaning now is a good moment to make your dreams come true.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to top off the adventure right; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Columbus's history.
- Take an afternoon to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also notice Columbus knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
You won't regret paying a visit to Columbus, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Columbus State University from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old views and usher in some new group photos!