Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
You definitely get what you pay for here! Everything was clean and comfortable and the location was nice. When we first arrived there was no one around. We walked around the hostel and waited for about 30 minutes before we decided to leave for dinner. When we came back two hours later the owner greeted ...
Upon checking in we were asked if we wanted an upgrade for a minimal fee. The manger told us to go check out both cabins and let him know. I had reserved a small 1 bed cabin with kitchenette but the upgrade was a large 3 bed/2 bath with large living area. Needles to say we took the later and loved ...
The facility was a bit disappointing. Carpet and furniture need to be replaced. Holes in bedspreads. Breakfast was adequate and the staff was friendly.
We just loved this place with all it's history and beauty. Albert & Betty were so nice and helpful, and made us feel like we were at home! All the "special touches" like cupcakes & tea in the afternoon (by Betty) when you arrive; and then a fabulous breakfast (by Albert) in the morning!!! We spent ...
Our stay at the Montrose Super Eight was super in every regard. The front desk people were friendly, helpful and accomodating. The room and the bathroom were spotless and our room was absolutely quiet - we couldn't be happeir about the accomodatoins. Last but not least the breakfast offered plently ...
We had a great time at Angler Inn, their breakfast was wonderful, a lot of options, and everything tasted great. Room was so clean, bed was huge, very comfortable. We had a great stay. The only thing that is of concern is that we got there around 7 PM, and wanted to go to telluride, the inn has no ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ridgway hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Telluride trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ridgway. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Ridgway accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Telluride is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say Ridgway has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Telluride has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ridgway is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 92% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?