Visitors can enjoy all that Rochester has to offer including the shopping, casinos, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Centralia - Chehalis
- The closest major airport is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochester
Places to visit in the larger region include NW Sports Hub, Ed Wheeler Field & Stadium, and Centralia College. In the area, you'll also find Seminary Hill Natural Area and Millersylvania State Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Rochester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 39.92 inches of rain falls on Rochester each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F