Visitors can enjoy all that Elma has to offer including the restaurants, opera houses, and soccer matches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, entertainment choices, and waterfront.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elma
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lloyd Murrey Park and Satsop Nuclear Power Plant. Additionally, you'll find Lake Sylvia State Park and The Hubble House in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Stay Beyond Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Elma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Elma gets about 64.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F