Find Cheap Hotels in Rogers, AR from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Rogers Cheap Hotels
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Rogers
- Rogers Inn1919 S 8th St, Rogers, AR
The price is $70 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 182.4/5 (125 reviews)
- Tanglewood Lodge8930 Lakeshore Drive, Rogers, AR
The price is $104 per night from Jan 16 to Jan 174.1/5Very Good! (16 reviews)
- Guest Inn1601 S 8th St, Rogers, AR
The price is $60 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 182.8/5 (94 reviews)
- Coppermine Lodge18895 Coppermine Lodge Rd, Rogers, ARGet Rates3.9/5Good! (23 reviews)
- Town and Country Inn2102 South 8th Street, Rogers, ARGet Rates
3-star Hotels in Rogers
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas - Hotel, Spa & Convention3303 Pinnacle Hills Pkwy, Rogers, AR
The price is $110 per night from Jan 16 to Jan 174.6/5Wonderful! (996 reviews)
- Aloft Rogers - Bentonville1103 South 52nd Street, Rogers, AR
The price is $71 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.1/5Very Good! (859 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills1803 S 52nd St, Rogers, AR
The price is $70 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.4/5Wonderful! (412 reviews)
- Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville4610 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR
The price is $79 per night from Jan 16 to Jan 174.6/5Wonderful! (751 reviews)
- Courtyard by Marriott Bentonville Rogers Promenade4201 W GREEN ACRES ROAD, Rogers, AR
The price is $76 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.6/5Exceptional! (38 reviews)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bentonville-Rogers4302 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR
The price is $80 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.8/5Exceptional! (400 reviews)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Rogers4611 W Locust St, Rogers, AR
The price is $71 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.7/5Exceptional! (215 reviews)
- Staybridge Suites Bentonville-Rogers1801 S 52nd Street, Rogers, AR
The price is $76 per night from Jan 16 to Jan 174.5/5Wonderful! (193 reviews)
- THE Hobbit House - Earth Ship Sustainable Home13755 Dream Valley Road, Rogers, ARGet Rates
- Lakeside Lodge - Secluded Getaway ON Beaver Lake10447 E High Meadows Dr, Rogers, ARGet Rates
Cheap Hotels in Rogers
Rogers has a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a great choice for a budget-friendly getaway. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Daisy Airgun Museum, Rogers Little Theater, and Rogers Historical Museum.
When it comes to affordable places to stay in Rogers, you'll find hotels that won't break the bank. These top-rated options offer reasonable prices and have earned good reviews from travelers searching for a bargain:
Aloft Rogers - Bentonville - 3-star hotel. You'll find free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its clean rooms and good location.
Rogers Inn - 1.5-star motel. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rogers - At this 2-star hotel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the good location and overall value.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR - 2.5-star hotel. You'll find free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Staybridge Suites Bentonville-Rogers - Customers like this 3-star hotel for its spacious rooms and helpful staff. It offers free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Planning Your Trip to Rogers
Still picking your trip dates? Use these temperature and rainfall averages to get an idea of the best months to visit so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 25°F
- Rainiest months: May, June, September, and November, with an average rainfall of 4.90 inches
- Driest months: January, February, July, and August, with an average rainfall of 2.98 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Rogers
Rogers attracts visitors with its major shopping area and fantastic dining options, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions that interest you most, such as Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, and then look for sights and activities that cost little or nothing at all. Explore and snap photos of landmarks like Peel Mansion And Historic Gardens and War Eagle Mill, or get outdoors at Beaver Lake.Travelers also like Rogers for its:
- Historical sites
- Live music
Getting Around Rogers
The most convenient airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), situated 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away from the city center. Rogers may not have many public transit choices so a car rental could be an economical alternative to see the area.