Visitors to Rosemere are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, shopping, and golf courses. Saint Joseph's Oratory, Notre Dame Basilica, and Carrefour Laval are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 947 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosemere
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Place Rosemere is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Municipal Library Rosemere and Arena Rosemere.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Finlandais - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Saint Joseph's Oratory, located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the city center, and Notre Dame Basilica, which is 14.8 mi/23.9 km away.
Getting Around Rosemere
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rosemere Station. Rosemere may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Rosemere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Rosemere gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F